We are looking for a Logistics Analyst support the reduction of the overall stock that is considered overstock. This is currently over £32m.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following experience.
- Experience of delivering projects and Asset Management services to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Experience of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver warehousing and distribution solutions using suppliers, 3rd parties and retained teams.
- Experience of working as part of a broader deployment function.
- Manage the stock levels mainly focusing on the overstock to reduce overall stock holding.
- Manage all stock within quarantine system and ensure that stock is investigated for re-use and re-deployment
- Work with supplier to drive through updates and ensure stock levels are mitigated.
- Manage Asset Disposal to the point equipment is no longer held within the central warehouse.
- Work with stakeholders for decision on materials including design reviews.
- Supporting the team with additional work priorities and daily activity.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Deployment is responsible for the physical delivery of site activities on behalf of Three and EE. The team uses managed service partners (MSP’s) and small works contractors (SWC’s) to upgrade and enhance the capabilities of the networks to meet increasing customer demands. Deployment makes certain that activities are completed on time, to cost and quality and that they meet all legislative obligations (CDM, H&S, ICNIRP etc) and local quality standards.