Accounts Payable Clerk
- Register supplier invoices accurately, completely and timely in the accounting system following the three-way match process and follow up with business owner on any discrepancies
- Raise sales invoices in accordance with the approved invoice requested by the business and perform cash receipt from customers against open customer invoices.
- Perform debt collection inquries in a professional and timely manner and ensure aged debt are timely recovered
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling supplier statements and related transactions. Timely & accurately prepare statement reconciliations for review
- Resolve suppliers’ and customers’ queries (including the status and content of invoices) and liaison with business Managers if necessary
- Complete month end Balance Sheet reconciliations in AP and AR resolving any issue found
- Produce monthly reports and assist with month end closing
- Support internal and external audit activities by retrieving the required evidence
- Provide support to internal finance members for ad-hoc accounting support and queries
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience of end to end Accounts Payable/receivable clerk processes.
- Strong working knowledge of finance systems (ideally an ERP system such as SAP or Oracle) as well as MS Office applications.
- The ability to communicate with staff and customers at all levels are also essential for this role.
To apply please visit our website for more information and the full job description. Send your CV and covering letter to recruitment@MBNL.co.uk
The finance team is responsible for defining the financial (capex, opex and cashflow) framework within which MBNL needs to operate in future years, including budget setting and the approach to achieving lowest cost. We work as business partners with our stakeholders to agree the way in which MBNL is funded/vendors are paid and how the assets which comprise the shared network are owned and managed.