We are looking for a Logistics Manager to join our Deployment team who are accountable for the successful delivery of the shared 3G RAN, mobile backhaul and backbone transmission networks to Shareholder requirements and agreed time, cost and quality targets.
The Logistics Manager is a key role within the Deployment Team and reports directly to the Deployment Business Manager.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of Central Logistics and Asset Management (CLAM) services to Shareholder requirements and agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Responsible for intensely managing the day-to-day delivery of CLAM suppliers, 3rd parties and retained resources against contracted time, cost and quality obligations.
- Responsible for the development and continuous improvement of the methodologies, processes, capabilities and resources (via suppliers, 3rd Parties and retained resources) required to deliver CLAM services including all related forums and governance control points
- Strong experience of deliverying Logistics and Asset Management services to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Experience of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver warehousing and distribution solutions using suppliers, 3rd parties and retained teams.
- Experience of working as part of a broader deployment function.
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to recruitment@MBNL.co.uk
Deployment is responsible for the physical delivery of site activities on behalf of Three and EE. The team uses managed service partners (MSP’s) and small works contractors (SWC’s) to upgrade and enhance the capabilities of the networks to meet increasing customer demands. Deployment makes certain that activities are completed on time, to cost and quality and that they meet all legislative obligations (CDM, H&S, ICNIRP etc) and local quality standards.
Change Analyst - Permanent
Technical Design Authority
Legal Counsel (Property)
Head of Legal (Commercial)
Legal Counsel (Commercial)
Data Security Officer
Communications and Engagement Manager
Commercial Property Lead
Service Operations Manager
Accounts Payable Clerk
Principle Network Solutions Security Consultant