Service Operations Manager
We have an opening for a Service Operations Manager to join our expanding Head Office Team at MBNL, a joint venture company of EE and Three Mobile and one the world’s leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You’ll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art offices and flexible working with collaborative digital systems are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Acting as the escalation point for incident management and provide assurance and reporting to Shareholders.
- Reporting and monitor KPI’s providing valuable insight to senior management.
- Predicting and preventing negative impacts on the network by successfully leading 3rd party managed service providers as well as internal teams.
- Supporting CSI initiatives within Operations and across the wider business.
- Engaging effectively with shareholders and suppliers.
- You’ll understand the challenges of running a telecoms network, whether mobile, fixed or MVNO, with demonstrable experience in Operations and Problem Management.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, with an ability to communicate both technical and commercial considerations to all levels.
- ITIL certified, with experience of the practical application of ITIL principals.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to recruitment@MBNL.co.uk
Operations are responsible for Operating and maintaining the MBNL network to the highest possible standards while maintaining the cost of operation at the lowest practical level. This team also regulates change programmes acting upon the network to balance evolution and stability of service to the end customer.