Change Analyst – Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Change Analyst to join our expanding Head Office Team. Working with one the world’s leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers, you’ll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art 5-star Offices, flexible working with collaborative IT are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work… what more could you want?
What we are looking for:
You’ll have demonstrable experience in Change Management and ideally some experience in either Telecoms or IT industries with ITIL v3 Foundation.
You will be advanced level in Excel and some experience of using ITSM tools.
You’ll be used to working in a busy, sometimes pressurized environment and dealing with colleagues, suppliers and stakeholders with professionalism and good humour!
What you can expect:
It’s a busy role, which requires organization and an ability to communicate quickly and confidently.
Just some of the things the Change Analyst will be doing:
- Be liaising heavily with our managed service providers
- Running detailed reports in Excel and from the ITSM system, daily, weekly and monthly.
- Ensuring all emergency changes contain required justification for approvals
- Managing golden site outages and ensuring the shareholder service management teams are notified
- Assisting in trend analysis and identify areas for improvement for relevant parties
- Performing impact and risk assessment of changes to ensure minimal disruption to services and customers
- Attending review boards and meetings daily and weekly.
**This role will require a candidate willing to undertake SC Clearance (5 years residency in UK, finance, criminal and security checks)
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to recruitment@MBNL.co.uk
We provide optimal tools and systems allowing MBNL to build the Network, support the Network and to efficiently run the business.
Technical Design Authority
Legal Counsel (Property)
Head of Legal (Commercial)
Legal Counsel (Commercial)
Data Security Officer
Communications and Engagement Manager
Commercial Property Lead
Service Operations Manager
Accounts Payable Clerk
Principle Network Solutions Security Consultant