Commercial Property Lead
We are looking for a Commercial Estates Manager to join our expanding Head Office Team in Reading. As a joint Venture between Three Mobile and EE, we are one of the world’s leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers, managing a huge estate of mobile telecoms sites across the UK for our Shareholders. You’ll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology, with a £multi-million budget and the ability to identify and deliver substantial commercial change.
New state-of-the-art offices and flexible working with collaborative digital systems are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work.
You will manage and implement projects and workstreams to maximise the Property Opex opportunities. Typically relating to Rent, Rates and Power, while working cross-functionally to ensure the company objective to keep the network ‘always on’ is not jeopardised due to power failures or landlord disputes.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Manage projects relating to Property’s portfolio of sites.
- Identify and implement ongoing continual improvement plans for financial savings.
- Support in the management of commercial property contracts including auditing, ensuring performance against KPIs and authorising payment requests.
- Enhance relationships with commercial partners
- Work with Finance department to ensure “no-surprises” for month-end reporting.
- Work with Estate management partner to obtain advise and ensure opportunities are maximised.
- Work with Energy management partners to obtain advise and ensure opportunities are maximised.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working within Energy Management or Property Services
- Understanding of the Power Industry and opportunities relating to Power Management Strategies
- Understanding of business rates
- Proven experience driving commercial benefits within a Property or Estates environment.
To apply for the Estates Manager please send your CV to Recruitment@MBNL.co.uk
The property function manages the operating costs associated with the existing configuration and capacity of the radio access network, coupled with ensuring costs are controlled whilst supporting the delivery of property rights when the network undergoes developments.