Communications and engagement manager
We are looking for a Communications and Engagement Manager to lead, design and deliver the internal communications and engagement activity across MBNL and into Shareholder and Partners as appropriate. To support the Head of People to build and embed the culture at MBNL and ensuring we present our employer brand and behaviours consistently. To ensure we have a healthy and well equipped office environment that supports our teams to do their jobs.
- Excellent influencing skills.
- The ability to create strong cross functional networks.
- The ability to turn complex, dry and sometimes technical information into engaging content.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- The ability to lead cross functional teams to deliver a shared goal.
- Previous experience of planning and delivering communication campaigns and projects.
- Excellent writing and editorial ability for paper, screen and face-to-face communications.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following experience.
- Support the Head of People to define, build and grow MBNL’s culture
- Deliver initiatives identified in the People agenda that drive improvement and a high performance culture
- Line manage the Office Mgr / Property assistant PA enhancing office and facilties standards
- Build strong internal networks and drive change management, communication and leadership of C&E initiatives.
- Provide counsel, guidance and tools to managers and senior leadership as to best practices in communicating with employees to elevate productivity, performance and pride.
- Lead and manage the MBNL internal engagement survey implementation, ensuring the leadership team (and MBNLers as appropriate) has access to insights that inform positive change.
- Drive and maintain internal communication systems that will continually embed the culture and values of MBNL influencing the behaviour of colleagues
- Develop strategies and initiatives that enable all employees to engage and align to the strategy and help articulate and develop new ways of working that are required to deliver the organisations goals.
- Drive the development and implementation of MBNL’er recognition initiatives that are valued across the organisation at all levels and ongoing ownership
- Support the HR function to develop engaging communications that reflect our employer brand and attract top talent to the organisation
- To ensure that our internal intranet reflects our employer brand, culture and continues to be a relevant and useful platform for employees
- To oversee MBNL social activity and performance update events including monthly socials, Christmas and summer parties, and the annual Shine event
- Oversee adhoc projects that further enhance the colleague and customer/shareholder experience
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our vision is to design, build and operate the best network at the lowest cost. To deliver on this vision we need people with strong team working skills, who care passionately about our shareholders success, take personal responsibility in their work and who are able to communicate often complex thoughts and strategies clearly.
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals who want to work at the cutting edge of mobile technology. We can offer an interesting and challenging career – where no two days are the same!
Below are the opportunities we currently have available please click on the job description, advert and department for further information and to apply please send your CV and covering letter to recruitment@MBNL.co.uk.
Please note we are unable to accept speculative CVs.