Data Security Officer
We are looking for an experienced Data Security Officer to join our expanding Head Office Team, with one the world’s leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You’ll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art offices and flexible working with collaborative digital systems are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work as part of this industry leading Joint Venture between EE and Three Mobile.
You’ll have a history of being a hands-on leader within the Security space, with a proven track record of raising the profile of Security within an organisation and driving projects forwards to successful resolution.
You’ll have had a broad security remit across business functions, and be able to take ownership of your work from requirement gathering, writing policy and implementing solutions by bringing together collaborative teams, and making stuff happen!
We’re looking for good Security pedigree qualifications e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, and as importantly the ability to engage stakeholders at all levels to implement security solutions in a fast-paced, operational environment.
On a day to day basis, the Data Security Officer will be responsible for:
- Defining and maintaining the security policies & standards for MBNL
- Manage & maintain MBNL’s security accreditation (currently ISO27001 and CAS(T))
- Manage security incidents as and when they arise
- Raise awareness of the policies & standards throughout the company
- Undertake internal and external audits as and when required to verify compliance with MBNL’s policies and standards
- Manage security risks
- Act as the liaison with both shareholder security departments to both brief them on MBNL progress and issues and to learn from their experiences
- Create and maintain Disaster Recovery plans from an Information Security perspective
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to recruitment@MBNL.co.uk
We provide optimal tools and systems allowing MBNL to build the Network, support the Network and to efficiently run the business.