Logistics Project Manager
Logistics Project Manager
12 month FTC
MBNL are seeking a Project Manager to oversee 2 supply chain projects including a systems migration and set up of a new Warehousing contract. We are seeking a delivery focussed Project Manager who will work with out Logistics SME’s to oversee and drive the project forwards to completion.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining both projects to MBNL requirements and maximising the delivery of benefit to MBNL SMT & Shareholders.
- The proactive planning, monitoring, management and reporting of project progress.
- Chairing and managing the respective meeting forums and governance control points for effective communication and timely reporting of key information.
- Proactive management of all programme interdependencies, risks, and issues. Initiating corrective action, recovery plans and intervention to achieve successful delivery of the projects.
- Management of the project budget, forecasting, monitoring, and reporting spend against the delivery of benefit to MBNL & the shareholders through the MBNL governance and commercial processes. The proactive identification and implementation of efficiency and cost saving initiatives.
- This role will be responsible for project governance including budget, progress reporting and stakeholder communication.
- Overall coherence, quality, and integrity of the projects from initiation to closure. Using and adhering to, Project Management methodology. Ensuring full close into BAU, support & financial arrangements are entirely complete
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent experience in Project Management
- Can demonstrate a good Supply Chain & Logistics understanding
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time & to budget
- Can demonstrate an understanding of key logistics processes and techniques
- Proven ability to identify and implement business improvement opportunities
MBNL – building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other’s uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.