Head of Service Delivery
Head of Service Delivery
Reading based + home working
MBNL have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Service Delivery to join our organisation where you will proactively manage all aspects of service delivery to our shareholder on behalf of the Tower and Networks Services Director.
This is a key leadership role within MBNL, and you will be responsible for developing and executing service delivery plans to achieve business outcomes and performance targets set by the shareholder and the MBNL Board of Directors.
This is a fast paced, hands on role, so if you like to be busy and have significant experience in establishing, developing and lead a service delivery function, we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect to be doing:
- The leadership and proactive management of all aspects of service delivery to the shareholder on behalf of the Tower and Network Services Director.
- Development, agreement, and execution of service delivery plans to achieve the business outcomes and performance targets.
- Own the continuous improvement of service delivery to the shareholder.
- Proactive management of all service-related risks, issues, and interdependencies. Initiating corrective actions, recovery plans and interventions.
- Work in concert with Operations and Customer Experience teams to develop and maintain a deep understanding of their service needs and requirements.
- Lead the identification, assessment and response to new requirements and opportunities, working in conjunction with the MBNL teams, service delivery partners and the supplier ecosystem to develop and present solutions and options to our shareholder.
- Support the Service Operations, Service Assurance and Commercial Management Teams.
- Undertake direct intervention to investigate service underperformance, instigate recovery initiatives and intensely manage the recovery of service performance.
- Responsible, in conjunction with the MBNL Finance and Commercial teams, for the proactive management of the costs associated with service delivery.
- Accountable for the leadership, performance management and development of the shareholders service delivery team.
What we are looking for:
- Significant experience of establishing, developing and leading a service delivery or service management function.
- A natural, proactive and hands on leader.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver best in class technical and business services.
- Significant experience of building deep, effective relationships and an understanding of organisational dynamics.
- Strong experience of working with, briefing and influencing senior members of leadership teams.
- Strong experience of managing the natural tensions between customer, commercial and technical requirements.
- Experience of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement and an understanding of how to lead and manage high performance teams.
MBNL – building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other’s uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers. We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.