Head of Infrastructure Management
Head of Infrastructure Management - Reading
MBNL deliver the mobile infrastructure that enables Digital Britain. This is achieved by providing Transmission, Infrastructure Deployment and Tower and Network Services to EE/BT and Three.
The Tower and Network Services directorate is accountable for delivering the right sites, in the right locations, always accessible and always on. It undertakes the operation, enablement and management of the network infrastructure to enable EE/BT and Three to deliver their best customer experiences at the lowest cost.
- To lead and proactively manage all aspects of infrastructure management on behalf of the Tower and Network Services Director. To ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory standards and achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets set by EE/BT and Three and the risk appetite set by the MBNL Board (including safety, risk, service, quality and cost).
- To establish, own, and continuously improve the methodologies, processes, systems, controls, capabilities and relationships required to transform the management of passive infrastructure throughout all stages of the end to end life cycle including all related forums, communications and governance control points.
- To own the production, agreement, execution and assurance of detailed plans for the management of passive infrastructure (including maintenance, upgrade, replacement and decommissioning) to achieve agreed business outcomes, performance targets set by EE/BT, Three and the risk appetite set by the MBNL Board.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Expert knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver best in class infrastructure management services (including forecast, monitor, analyse, plan, optimise, manage, maintain and assure).
- Significant experience of establishing, developing and leading a critical infrastructure management team or function.
- Significant experience of managing, motivating, monitoring and improving performance of contractors and suppliers.
- Strong experience of managing the natural tensions between customer, commercial and technical requirements.
- Significant experience of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement and an understanding of how to lead and manage high performance teams.
- Strong knowledge of health and safety legislation and obligations (including CDM2015) in the context of infrastructure management.
MBNL – building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other’s uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.