IFS Implementation & Support Manager
IFS (ERP) Implementation & Support Manager
Reading - Hybrid working
MBNL are looking to recruit an IFS Implementation & Support Manager. The role will be responsible for providing the IT development life cycle management for the IFS Logistics and supply chain implementation. This role will be leading the go-live support on resolving post-implementation issues and provide guidance and training to transit the support to MBNL IT services partner or internal MBNL SME
What you can expect to be doing:
- Act as an IFS functional expert (i.e., consultant level) and business analyst with MBNL logistics business owner to implement the IFS procurement and logistics functionalities (with basic understanding on IFS Finance and Project) to reverse logistics:
- Support the shareholders and MBNL initiatives
- Eliminate manual process and enhance stock controls and costing
- Enhance information intelligence on stock efficiency
- Manage the external developer, IT service partners and internal users in the system development life cycle (including change request and costing, development monitoring, testing and deployment management)
- Lead the go-live support for post implementation and monitoring for the forward logistics solution
- Develop the knowledge base and transit the IFS ticket support responsibilities to our IT services partner (e.g., Ricoh) or internal SME
- Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive improvements, continuous improvements and learning
What we are looking for:
- IT project development life cycle experience (e.g., stakeholder management, time, prioritisation, escalation, risk)
- Experience in IFS version upgrade project management
- At least 5-years Procurement and Supply Chain (IFS) technical and functional experience
- Business analysis experience to transfer business requirement into a full system functional requirement
- Proven ability to identify and implement business improvement opportunities
- Knowledge of logistics tools (MRP/ WMS/ Demand Planning)
- Good stakeholder management
- IFS (ERP) knowledge is required
MBNL – building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other’s uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.