Operations MI Specialist
Operations MI Specialist
6 month contract
Reporting to the Senior Network & Service Performance Manager, you will be responsible for leading on all aspects of Operations Management Information and Data Analytics. You will be assessing operational data from our supplier ecosystem ensuring quality and accuracy of the data.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Data Analytics - Translating data into insight to measure the quality of the service and identify improvement opportunities consulting with SMEs to understand what the data means.
- Service Assurance - Assuring the service delivered by the Managed Service provider by auditing the raw data to ensure it reflects the reported service levels
- Report Writing - Designing and delivering high quality accurate reports to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Supplier Management – Where applicable working with the Managed Service Provider to gather required data and also to manage changes/improvements to MSP reports.
- Data Mining - Extracting data from multiple sources and assessing accuracy / risk in quality à using data analytic skills (Excel, access, Tableau, PowerBI)
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile telecommunication technologies, services and platforms
- Network Performance Key Performance Indicators – Knowledge and understanding of KPIs used to measure quality for GSM, UMTS, LTE and Transmission services.
- Training / Experience in statistical analysis
- Training / Experience in analysing data in databases using SQL queries, Visual Basic, Excel, Access, PowerBI
Who we are:
MBNL is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We warmly welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, paternity, disability, or age.
We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, and we already strive to achieve the right balance for our people through remote working. We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities, our flexible working arrangements are designed to help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
All applications will be considered solely on merit.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.