HSQE Project Manager
HSQE Project Manager
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Hybrid working between Reading Office & Home
This is a great development opportunity for someone with excellent People and Project Coordination experience. You’ll be supporting our Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Team deliver against their annual strategy plans, by closely partnering team members and helping with all aspects of planning, reporting, and delivering of objectives.
Our H&S Team are a dynamic and lively group, so we are looking for someone who can match that energy, and will enjoy a role with high levels of interaction and communication.
The HSQE Co-ordinator will principally be responsible for supporting successful delivery of the MBNL Safety Improvement Programme (SIP), this includes, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Champion and promote positive safety culture within MBNL, supporting the business on its journey to Zero Harm.
- Supporting with maintaining end to end governance processes and controls to facilitate the efficient delivery and tracking of the SIP.
- Responsible for ensuring MBNL’s SIP progress tracking, ensuring this is kept live and current.
- Support management of projects within MBNL’s SIP Strategy - Working with workstream leads to plan workstream brief timescales and embed key delivery programme’s into overall SIP delivery plan to meet delivery timescales and key milestones.
- Ensure progress is reported on SIP delivery plan in terms of key milestones against deliverables, escalate potential concerns of progress against deliverables.
- Assisting with communications flow internally within HSQE team and communications team.
- Support with communicating improvement plan updates into the business and our supply chain.
- Work with the HSQE team to ensure reporting and communication of the SIP is accurate and timely specifically to support relevant meetings (H&S
- Governance forums, Shareholders, HS SteerCo etc)
- Support internal and external workstream reviews and meetings as necessary
- Assist HSQE Director as focal point for co-ordination, reporting and actions
- Oversee our Intranet ‘HIVE’ site maintenance ensure HSQE information is kept live and current and work with the Comms / HSQE team for content creation and upload.
What we are looking for:
- This role would be suitable for anyone who has recently graduated with a degree related or equivalent qualification in Health& Safety, Environment, Business Management, Communications or Project management.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. You’ll be comfortable putting together Powerpoint packs for management, as well as more informal communications for the team and internal sharepoint site.
- Keenness in developing other core skill set areas further within HSQE function is essential.
- The successful candidate must be able to easily engage with variety of people from all levels within the business.
- They must be flexible and self-motivated.
- Organised, analytical, and systematic in approach to work
- Ability to work as part of team and independently.
- Confident to challenge and resolve problems to a conclusion.
- Good all-round administration and co-ordination skills are essential
Who we are:
MBNL is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We warmly welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, paternity, disability, or age.
We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, and we already strive to achieve the right balance for our people through remote working. We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities, our flexible working arrangements are designed to help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
All applications will be considered solely on merit.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.