3 month contract
Reading/ Hybrid working
The MBNL in-house legal team provides commercially focused and efficient legal solutions together with risk management support across all the areas of MBNL requiring legal property support. The team are currently looking to recruit a Legal Administrator to provide support.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Managing incoming post, triaging and ensuring that urgent and non-urgent post is routed to appropriate owners and logging in MBNL platforms and systems
- Deeds management: locating and uploading Deeds as required by the Legal and Property teams and by MBNL’s property agents
- Management of the Legal Property Team inbox to track incoming queries and ensure that these are handled and closed off in an effective manner
- Archiving original documents in accordance with MBNL processes
- Database updates as required
- Support with document signature and governance arrangements
What we are looking for:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple tasks
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to handle large workloads and to adapt and learn new skills
- Strong IT skills – PowerPoint/ Outlook/ Excel/ Word
MBNL – building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other’s uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.