Database and Reporting Developer (12 Month FTC)
Database and Reporting Developer
12 Month Fixed-Term Contract
Location: Reading – with flexible working
Working as part of our Transmission Services Team, a Full Stack Developer is required to maintain and further develop the existing in-house application hosted on Azure with Angular5 front-end and ASP.Net with SQL as backend.
This is a critical role, as a standalone full-stack developer, enabling our teams to gain the data insights required from our in-house applications, in order to deliver on our Shareholders’, Three and EE, requirements.
The candidate will need to be a 'self-starter' with the ability to work as a standalone developer taking instruction/requirements from a non-development team lead. The successful applicant will be ‘goals driven’ and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Full Stack Development, testing, implementation and support of .NET applications
- Responsibility for development and support of code throughout iterative cycles
- Provide estimates for development work and deliver in-line with commitments
- Configuration and implementation of applications based upon Microsoft products/platforms such as .NET and SQL Server
- Input into improving practices and procedures
- Development of standards, documentation and service offering
What we are looking for:
- .NET Core Angular Development experience
- Full-stack Development, front-end and back-end, in an Azure environment.
- Able to undertake complex analysis of telecom/IT technology based problems.
- Performance – Comprehensive grasp of Key Performance Indicator reporting and analysis
- Motivation - To have full confidence in own abilities coupled with a positive attitude and creative thinking.
- Ability to write queries and reports to extract data.
- In depth knowledge of MS Access and Excel to analyse data including macro automation.
- Extensive presentation/reporting skills and must be able to communicate data analysis results to a non-technical audience.
Who we are:
MBNL is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We warmly welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, and we already strive to achieve the right balance for our people through remote working. We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities, our flexible working arrangements are designed to help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
All applications will be considered solely on merit.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.