6 Month Contract
We are looking for a Support Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Operations team who are accountable for delivering the availability and performance of the network to an agreed service level through the current Managed Service Partner.
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer
The SCC Support Analyst is responsible for collating, interrogating and presenting data to allow the Site Coordination Committee (SCC) forum to make informed decisions around the Demand & Release rollout plans for MBNL and the Shareholders.
• Report and monitor impacts of planned works on the geographical Operational Safeguard Regions (OSRs) whilst keeping them within the agreed quotas.
• Compile complex data from multiple sources and present in a format that allows the SCC to effectively comply with the contractual quotas agreed with the Shareholders
• Analyse the data to provide insight and context to allow the easy identification of areas for additional discussion and potential escalation to the SCC & Shareholders.
• Identify solutions to enable quota adherence and facilitate demand
• Measure type and number of site visits of all activities on the MBNL network.
• Assess Outage Times by Activity type and recommend optimised outages to minimise network downtime and improve customer experience.
• Track, control and report on use of service mitigation solutions and budget with the aim of adhering to quotas and facilitating demand
• Ensure the SCC demand and forecast tool stays relevant, efficient and effective by identifying and recommending updates to stay aligned to shareholder priorities.
• Provide guidance on future tooling requirements to improve accuracy.
• Analytic skills or experience is essential – must be able to understand and manipulate data to provide operational insights.
• Knowledge of Business Objects. Ability to write queries and reports to extract data.
• Knowledge of data analytics tools. E.g. Tableau
• In depth knowledge of MS Access and Excel to analyse data including macro automation.
• A broad understanding of Operational issues related to Mobile Radio Networks.
• Thorough understanding and competence of Operational Service Management tools.
• Motivation - To have full confidence in own abilities coupled with a positive attitude and creative thinking.
• Communication - Be able to clearly communicate justified outcome decisions
Nice to Have
• ITIL experience or knowledge would be an advantage although not essential.
• Extensive technical understanding of the GSM/GPRS/UMTS system architecture.
• Operations experience working for a Network Operator.
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.