Finance Manager – Transmission
Finance Manager (Tranmission) - Reading
The transmission team proactively manage all stages of the transmission life cycle. The Finance Manager supports the Transmission Team and reports directly to the Head of Transmission. This is a fantastic role based directly opposite Reading train station and offers flexible working alongside a brilliant benefit package.
- Provide assurance on behalf of the Head of Transmission on all aspects of programme governance, forecasting and quality controls
- Responsbile for forecastingm trackingm control and reporting of the Transmission Programme budget
- Be the lead on programme level risk and issue management
- Support the Head of Transmission, extended team and programme team on financial aspects of the programme
- Manage the team responsible for the complete end-to-end life cycle of module development
- Chairing and documenting programme level/financial reviews with shareholders
- Be responsible for proactive identification and implementation of efficiency and cost saving initiatives
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Experience of managing complex programme budgets
- Decision making skills to a high level
- Negotiation skills
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.