Deployment Quantity Surveyor
Based in Reading
We are looking for a Deployment Quantity Surveyor to the Deployment function of MBNL DPD who are responsible for the delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of our shareholders as either shared or unilateral requirements. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering network upgrade projects to cost.
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and interesting work.
• Undertake cost analysis for build works across multiple projects
• Liaise with MBNL and Supplier Build Managers to reach agreement on any out of scope or ad hoc items
• Update MBNL tools to ensure all out of scope costs are categorised highlighting any gaps or trends to procurement
• Perform risk, value management and cost control
• Maintain awareness of the different MBNL and Shareholder build contracts in use
• Highlight potential commercial risks to site level projects and mitigate as necessary
• Assist MBNL procurement in the management of changes to scope of works Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
• Network Project Management experience
• Good Microsoft excel skills
• Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies
• Ability to challenge and influence suppliers
Nice to Have
• Quantity surveying experience
• Understanding of the numerous functional deliverables (Acquisition. TX, Deployment, Ops)
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.