Senior Tranformation Manager
Senior Transformation Manager - Reading
MBNL burst onto the scene in 2007 when EE and Three joined forces to form a globally renowned, ground-breaking joint venture which has delivered a bigger, better, multi-award-winning network that delivers on speed, coverage and capacity for the millions of customers who use it.
Over a decade on and we have relocated to new, state of the art offices next to Reading train station. MBNL’s mission is to create exceptional value for our Shareholders by delivering and managing their best network experiences at the lowest cost. The Senior Transformation Manager is a key leadership role within MBNL and reports directly to a member of the Senior Management Team.
You’ll be joining a vibrant, agile team, working at the forefront of the mobile telecoms industry.
To define, lead, proactively manage and deliver large, complex business transformation programmes on behalf of the Senior Management Team, adhering to business outcomes and performance targets. This will include; strategy, methodology and governance.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
• Demonstrable experience of forming, initiating, and managing end to end delivery of large scale, complex business transformation in a dynamic and challenging environment.
• Significant experience of leading and managing teams of retained resource and key partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes.
• Extensive experience of formal Programme Management in a technology industry (mobile telecommunications desirable but not essential, other industries experience will also be recognised).
• A proven track record of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement.
• Recognised Programme Management qualifications (e.g. MSP) are desirable
• Experience of working in, or with, a Joint Venture organisation would be advantageous.
To register your interest, please visit our careers page: MBNL VacanciesOr contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.