Senior System Introduction Manager
Senior SI Manager – Reading
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior SI Manager to join our HSQE team in Reading. The System Introduction process is critical to managing the successful introduction of new solutions and products on the shared infrastructure used by Three and EE/BT while safeguarding business outcomes and customer experience targets.
• Accountable for the leadership and proactive management of System Introduction on behalf of the Head of Health and Safety and Quality Management and Director of DPD. To ensure MBNL, Three and EE/BT are compliant with JV obligations and achieve agreed business outcomes and customer experience targets.
• Responsible for ensuring all new shared or unilateral solutions and products that are to be deployed on shared sites or infrastructure are verified and accepted through a robust process in the most cost efficient manner (including test, trial, acceptance, documentation, operational readiness and handover to operational teams).
• Accountable for owning and the continuous improvement of the systems, processes, controls and capabilities required to manage System Introduction (including New Product Introduction - NPI) on behalf of MBNL, EE/BT and Three including all related forums, communications and governance control points.
• Responsible for working collaboratively with MBNL, Three and EE/BT delivery / operations eco system to drive awareness and understanding of the SI and NPI processes.
• Responsible for ensuring new projects and programmes follow the systems, processes and controls put in place by MBNL, ensuring System Introduction is integral to, and proactively managed throughout, all phases of the project and delivery lifecycle (including, inception, detailed design, planning, testing, trial, transfer to operation).
• Responsible for the proactive management of all System Introduction interdependencies, risks and issues. Initiating corrective actions, recovery plans and interventions required to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance.
• Responsible, in conjunction with the MBNL Commercial team, for the proactive management of System Introduction Suppliers against contracted time, cost, quality and performance obligations.
• Responsible for forecasting, authorising, and management of CAPEX and OPEX spend through the MBNL governance and commercial processes including the proactive identification and implementation of cost optimisation initiatives.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
• Strong experience of design, test, trial and deployment processes for technology and infrastructure (including RAN and transmission, hardware and software).
• Experience of quality culture in a large cross functional organisation.
• Strong knowledge of quality management systems, methodologies and principles.
• Significant experience of managing retained resources and working with partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes to agreed time, cost and customer experience targets.
• A proven track record of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement
• Strong experience of monitoring and improving performance of outsource partners
• Strong experience of working with, briefing and influencing senior members of leadership teams
• A proven track record in continuous improvement and an understanding of how to lead and manage high performance teams.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.