Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager
MBNL are seeking a Service Delivery Manager to manage all aspects of Service Delivery. You will manage the delivery of all service by the supplier ecosystem to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets set by the shareholder and the MBNL Board.
We are seeking someone who has a Service delivery background with experience of establishing, developing operations function to achieve agreed business outcomes, performance targets and industry benchmarks. We actively encourage candidates with a Service Delivery background from all industries to apply.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Proactively manage delivery of services against contractual obligations and industry benchmarks.
- Continuously improve the methodologies, processes, systems, controls, capabilities, and relationships.
- Support the leadership teams in the supplier ecosystem, EE/BT, H3G and MBNL to create a high performing, service-based organisation and maximise the value MBNL creates for its Shareholders.
- Deputise for the Head of Service Delivery when required to ensure the successful running of the function.
- Work closely with the Towers and Network Services leadership team to establish the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to significantly improve service delivery.
- Develop and implement the changes to the resources, systems, processes, interlocks and controls required to transition accountabilities and services from MBNL to EE/BT and H3G as part of the target state operating model
- Proactively supporting the transition of MBNL to a high performing service-based organisation for H3G on behalf of Tower and Network Services.
- Develop, implement and the continuously improve the systems, processes, controls and capabilities required to proactively manage passive
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience of establishing, developing and leading an operations function (e.g. availability, performance, incident or change management) to achieve agreed business outcomes, performance targets and industry benchmarks.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver best in class technical and business services.
- Experience of managing, motivating, monitoring and improving performance of contractors and suppliers.
- Experience of building effective relationships and an understanding of organisational politics. An ability to use these to socialise and influence stakeholders.
- Experience of working with, briefing and influencing senior members of leadership teams.
- Experience of managing the natural tensions between customer, commercial and technical requirements.
- A history of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement and an understanding of how to lead and manage high performance teams.
MBNL – building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other’s uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.