Service Performance Manager
Service Performance Manager
Hybrid Working (Home & Reading Office)
We are seeking a Service Performance Assurance Manager to proactively manage all aspects of Service Performance on behalf of the Senior Network & Service Performance Manager. The successful individual will own and relentlessly manage the delivery of Service Performance by the supplier ecosystem to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets set by EE/BT, Three and the MBNL Board.
This role sits within out The Tower and Network Services directorate, accountable for delivering the right sites, in the right locations, always accessible and always on. It undertakes the operation, enablement and management of the network infrastructure to enable EE/BT and Three to deliver their best customer experiences at the lowest cost.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Assuring Supplier Performance for all Network Performance Technical KPIs (including Availability) for which MBNL are accountable, and verifying any supplier requests for Service Performance Adjustment / mitigation are fully evidenced in line with contractual obligations
- Support the shareholders (EE/BT and Three) with assurance of Network Technical KPIs for which they are accountable
- Act as the Customer interface to the Supplier on Network Performance analysis
- Based on data analysis, shareholder feedback on customer experience (direct or indirect) or industry knowledge, drive behaviours within Supplier and Identify opportunities for Continuous Improvement in Network Performance Technical KPIs for which MBNL are accountable
- Identify Network and Business Risks from the function, and raise into appropriate forum
- Support Senior Network & Performance Manager in any project/workshop/discussions where Network Performance Technical KPIs which MBNL are accountable for may be impacted
- Act as Network Performance SME on behalf of MBNL TNS
- Work collaboratively with Shareholder Performance Teams managing the interlock with, and any impact between, Foundation and Unilateral Work Packages on the Network KPIs
- Work collaboratively across Service Assurance and Service Operations functions, to Assure Quality and Integrity of supplier KPI and Service Management Reporting. Ensuring Impacts, Trends, contributing factors and gaps to 100% are represented and evidenced accurately and appropriately
What we are looking for:
- A thorough understanding of the Mobile telecommucations system architecture.
- Extensive experience in an Operational Mobile Radio Network environment working in RAN Performance management and Optimisation
- Experience of working in a customer facing role, preferably in Managed service environment.
- Excellent communications skills
- Comprehensive understanding of measuring RAN Network performance through Key Performance Indicators which reflect the Customer Experience and measures used to assess service quality
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile environment
- An understanding of capabilities Network Management OSS Tools including RAN Performance Management, RAN Configuration Management and RAN Optimisation
MBNL – building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other’s uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.