Programme Manager - Reading
12 Month (Fixed Term Contract)
We have an exciting opportunity to join IT Department, leading on one of our most high profile Programmes of work. If you know MBNL, you’ll know this is a chance to join the UK leader in 5G services on behalf of our joint-venture shareholders, EE and Three.
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary, car allowance, bonus and high energy work.
• Lead, proactively manage and successfully deliver large, complex portfolios, to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets.
• To establish and maintain the alignment of the portfolio to shareholder requirements and maximising the delivery of benefit to the shareholders. To deliver all projects to time, cost and quality.
• To proactively manage existing vendors and lead parts of the transition to the new IT Managed Service structure.
• Drive continuous service improvement both internally and with external suppliers.
• Close management of high value portfolio and programme budgets.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
• Extensive experience of motivating, monitoring and improving performance of outsource partners, within the IT or Telecoms space.
• Strong experience of understanding, working with and balancing commercial and technical drivers.
• Certified experience working with a formal Project or Programme management framework (Prince2, PMP, Agile or equivalent)
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.