Regional Property Surveyor
Regional Property Surveyor - Reading
18 Months Fixed-term Contract
The Regional Property Surveyor (RPS) role is well established in the MBNL Property Department, dealing with the day to day estate management of the radio estates portfolio. The work is diverse within the estate but principally covers professional property matters such as rent reviews, lease renewals, exit management and replacement sites terms approval, site upgrade rights, Landlord relationships, cabling wayleaves etc The RPS is generally perceived by internal and external contacts as a first stop reference for property related matters.
You’ll be responsible for the day to day estate management of your allocated Project Group of both internal and external partners, as well as being a Specialist Lead responsible for overall reporting and processes within your given specialism e.g. Agreement Renewals, New Code Rollouts, Wayleaves and Access Issues.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
· Property related Qualifications e.g. RICS or CAAV membership or comparable experience.
· Knowledge of Electronic Communications Code (Digital Economy Act) would be nice.
· Experience of compulsory purchase or Wayleaves.
· You will be the “go to” person for your specialisms and will liaise and collaborate with internal and external experts, to achieve successful identification and implementation of process change and business improvement opportunities within the property space. This will necessarily include internal and external workshops and compliance auditing.
· You will be working closely with our legal teams, to support with any contentious issues surrounding the new Electronic Communications Code, and where necessary be the SME on any cases taken to court.
· You’ll be the key interface with your allocated group of landowners, agents, and small works contractors across our estate of circa 20,000 telecoms sites across the UK
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.