Head of National Build
Head of National Build – Reading
We are entering an extended phase of large-scale transformation at MBNL and this role will be integral in defining, leading, proactively managing and delivering large, complex build programmes on behalf of the Senior Management Team and to specific business outcomes and performance targets.
The Head of National Build is a key leadership role within the MBNL organisation and reports directly to the Director of Deployment. This role will be working closely with the Head of Infrastructure Deployment and Head of 3rd Party Deployment to achieve agreed business outcome, cost and performance targets.
- To lead and proactively manage national build on behalf of the Director of Deployment and the MBNL Board to ensure compliance with UK regulatory and statutory standards and achieve agreed business outcome, cost and performance targets.
- To establish, own and continuously improve the strategies, systems, processes, controls and capabilities required to manage national build on behalf of MBNL and its Shareholders including all related forums, communications and governance control points.
- To own the production, agreement and execution of detailed partner build plans to achieve the business outcomes and performance targets (including safety, time, cost and quality) set by MBNL and its Shareholders.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Significant experience of managing large scale infrastructure build safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Significant experience of establishing, developing and leading a build function, managing retained resources and working with partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes of work safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to build network infrastructure using partners, contractors and retained teams.
- Experience of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement.
- Strong understanding of the UK telecoms deployment eco-system, including the factors that constrain, enable and enhance its capability.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.