MBNL are seeking an Acquisition Manager to come on board to take ownership and delivery of a portfolio of sites in the T&A programme.
We are actively encouraging applications from industries outside of telecommunications, if you have the ability to oversee the delivery of multiple fast paced projects and have worked in a technical environment, we would love to hear from you.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Proactive management of Acquisition to ensure compliance with UK regulatory and statutory standards and achieve the agreed business outcome, cost and performance targets.
- Ownership and delivery of a portfolio of sites in the T&A programme
- Delivery of 'clean' MS5 milestones, working collaboratively with deployment disciplines and partners to ensure all sites achieving MS5 can be immediately progressed into build with no blockers, or with known blockers which have been or are being addressed.
- Managing the day-to-day performance of acquisition partners, undertaking benchmarking to track and compare the relative performance.
- Updating and monitoring of all appropriate tracking and database systems to ensure accurate information collection and that the tracking of required processes and milestones are accurately recorded in a timely manner (real time)
- Manage and initiate corrective action plan; corrective actions, recovery plans and interventions required to ensure compliance with MBNL standards, policies and achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets.
- Full adherence to MBNL processes and procedures with necessary interaction with the wider Organisation and colleagues to assist in the delivery of the business plan as relevant to functional requirements (site acquisition)
What we are looking for:
- Significant experience of establishing, developing, and leading a planning function, managing retained resources, and working with partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes of work safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to build network infrastructure using partners, contractors and retained teams.
- Strong understanding of the UK telecoms deployment eco-system, including the factors that constrain, enable, and enhance its capability.
- Experience of working with both individual site providers and Multi Site Providers
- Understanding of the numerous functional deliverables (Acquisition. TX, Deployment, Ops)
- Good understanding of UK Property Law and the ECC in relation to the acquisition of new sites and the upgrading of existing sites
- IT literacy with emphasis on Microsoft Excel, SharePoint and site tracking data and project management tools.
- MRICS qualification desirable
MBNL – building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other’s uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.