Senior Delivery Manager
Delivery Manager (Network Deployment) - Reading
Contract (12 Months)
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to join the Deployment function of MBNL DPD who are responsible for the delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of our shareholders as either shared or unilateral requirements. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering network upgrade projects to time, cost and quality.
• Virtual management of MBNL internal cross functional team, MBNL external Suppliers and Shareholder Radio teams.
• Successful delivery of network site infrastructure to MBNL design and HSQA standards.
• Maintain Network continuity in accordance with MBNL Operational safeguards
• Liaison with Shareholder teams to exploit synergies between passive and active equipment deployment
• Responsible for intensely managing the day-to-day delivery of Suppliers, 3rd parties against contracted time, cost and quality obligations.
• Undertaking direct intervention to investigate underperformance, instigate recovery initiatives and intensely manage the recovery of delivery performance. Escalating to the Senior Delivery Manager as required.
• Manage Supplier delivery via regular review, meetings and reporting
• Regular budget reforecasting working in MBNL Tools and systems in conjunction with Finance and Programme teams
• Highlight potential risks to projects and mitigate as necessary
• Seek agreement from stakeholders about site lists, delivery timescales and budgeting as required
• Management of changes to site lists or specific site requirements
• Be a true service provider – understand your customer’s needs and encourage your team to deliver a great service internally and externally
• Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive improvements, continuous improvements and learning
Requirements to be successful in this role :-
• Leadership experience, with a proven ability to drive delivery across organisational departments, and from 3rd party suppliers.
• Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies
• Natural ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
• Understanding of the numerous functional deliverables (Acquisition. TX, Deployment, Ops)
• Experience of motivating and managing outsource Suppliers.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.