Build Delivery Manager
Build Delivery Manager
6 Month Contract initially
Location: Reading – with flexible/remote working
We are looking for a Build Delivery Manager to join the Deployment function of MBNL who are responsible for the delivery of a series of network upgrade projects, programmes and activities on behalf of our shareholders (EE & Three) to time, cost and quality.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Work within small team directly managing SWC Suppliers to deliver end to end site passive infrastructure (Design, Acquire and Build)
- Quickly identify any issues, risks and blockers to delivery, and work to identify fast solutions and action-plans to maintain site deployments to target time, cost and quality.
- Work with Senior Deployment Manager to define site level project scope, manage site build lists and build forecasts
- Successful delivery of passive infrastructure to MBNL design and HSQA standards.
- Maintain Network continuity in accordance with MBNL Operational safeguards
- Management of logistics requirements working with internal and external logistics teams
- Liaison with Shareholder teams to exploit synergies between passive and active equipment deployment
- PO raising and GRN in MBNL Tools and systems working in conjunction with Senior Deployment Manager, Finance and Programme teams
- Highlight potential risks to site level projects and mitigate as necessary
- Management of changes to site build lists or specific site requirements
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience of driving delivery from internal and external teams, to achieve challenging targets against aggressive timelines.
- Excellent technical understanding of site issues whilst deploy9ing passive infrastructure for Radio Access Networks.
- Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Good Microsoft excel and reporting skills
Who we are:
MBNL is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We warmly welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, and we already strive to achieve the right balance for our people through remote working. We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities, our flexible working arrangements are designed to help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
All applications will be considered solely on merit.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.