Network Performance Manager
Network Performance Manager
6 - month contract
Reading/ Hybrid working
MBNL are looking to recruit a Network Performance Manager to manage the delivery of Network Performance services by the supplier ecosystem to make sure that performance targets are achieved.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Assuring Supplier Performance for all Network Performance related Services for which MBNL are accountable
- Assuring Supplier Performance in the delivery of Event Management for the Services which MBNL are accountable
- Assuring Supplier Performance for all Network Performance KPIs for which MBNL are accountable and verifying any requests for Service Performance Adjustment / mitigation are fully evidenced in line with contractual obligations
- Assuring Supplier Performance for the Technical elements of the Health Check Service for which MBNL are accountable
- Ensure supplier maintains excellent standards of analysis and decision making, and return on investment and value from their services
- Ensure supplier optimisation delivery is fair to both shareholders, follows JV agreements, complies with MBNL Design Policies
- Manage relationship with MBNL and Unilateral Shareholder Design Teams in relation to Optimisation policies and planning guidelines
- Support Service Operations, Assurance and Delivery Functions, ensuring the impact of Network Performance Services is represented accurately
What we are looking for:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge/ experience working on RAN network performance management and RAN Optimisation
- Telecom’s background essential
- Partner Management experience
- Process Improvement experience (e.g., Six Sigma)
- ITIL Foundation Qualification – Nice to have
- Strong IT skills – PowerPoint/ Outlook/ Excel/ Word
MBNL – building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other’s uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.