Senior RF Compliance Designer
Senior RF Compliance Designer - Reading
6 month contract
We are looking for a Senior RF Compliance Designer join the DPD team who areis responsible for the delivery and maintenance of a series of design, guidelines and policies on behalf of our shareholders. These designs are delivered via Managed Service Partners the Design team and specialist resources in order to enhance the capabilities of the networks.
- Lead implementation of quality checks of RF compliance on sites during new build, upgrades and optimisation of sites.
- Support introduction of tools and process to manage RF compliance
- Support RF Design, Planning and Tools forum to drive improvements in guidelines, process and tools support.
- Support network operations in managing RF non-compliance causing H&S issues in life
- Support Deployment and Operational teams in assessing alternative solutions to deal with RF compliance issues.
- Provide technical support to MBNL legal and property teams on matters relating to site specific RF compliance issues.
- Drive data integrity improvements through auditing of network planning data and live network data related to RF compliance
- Develop and improve reporting capabilities to manage RF compliance across our shareholders networks
Requirements to be successful in this role:
University/College degree or degree calibre preferably from telecommunications or Electrical Engineering background
Knowledge of site acquisition and implementation processes.
- Extensive experience in a Network Operator or Managed Service Provider environment
- Demonstrable experience of project delivery on time and to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to respond flexibly to design challenges arising from the Acquisition and Implementation processes.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.