Project Delivery Manager (IFS) (12 Month FTC)
Project Delivery Manager (IFS)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Location: Reading – with flexible working
We have an interim position available for a 1 year FTC contract for a Project Delivery Manager, who will be tasked to deliver two IFS projects in sequence to improve the logistics capability of the tool and also to lead the upgrade of the IFS tool to ensure continued support.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Responsible for designing the solution, implementing and embedding the new functionality across the entire business and ensuring smooth implementation of the upgrade to minimise impact on business as usual activities.
- To negotiate with vendors and internal stakeholders to maximise business benefits
- To work closely with Finance and business users to define future strategy for IFS
- Managing the requirements, design the solution, implement, train and embed the new logistics solution across the business. Protect the BAU aspects of IFS during upgrade
- Plan all necessary activities and manage governance of both projects, including budgetary management, weekly comms, escalations, issues & risks and vendor management
- Drive and develop a strategic vision for IFS across the business
- Challenge the status quo, driving improvements, cost savings and continuous improvements
What we are looking for:
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Experience of managing budgets up to £1m, including forecasting and planning in IFS/Excel
- Ability to communicate on many levels and build positive relationships and to use these to socialise and influence stakeholders up to SMT level
- Ability to manage supplier performance and delivery
- Ability to write processes, procedures and contract scope of works
Who we are:
MBNL is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We warmly welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, and we already strive to achieve the right balance for our people through remote working. We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities, our flexible working arrangements are designed to help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
All applications will be considered solely on merit.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.