Head of Transmission Deployment
Head of Transmission Deployment - Reading
MBNL burst onto the scene in 2007 when EE and Three joined forces to form a globally renowned, ground-breaking joint venture which has delivered a bigger, better, multi-award-winning network that delivers on speed, coverage and capacity for the millions of customers who use it.
Over a decade on and we have relocated to new, state of the art offices next to Reading train station. MBNL’s mission is to create exceptional value for our Shareholders by delivering and managing their best network experiences at the lowest cost. The Head of Transmission Deployment is a key role within MBNL.
You’ll be joining a vibrant, agile team, working at the forefront of the mobile telecoms industry.
We are entering an extended phase of large-scale deployment at MBNL and this role will define and own the strategies, systems and process to support and drive our Partner organisations to deliver against build plans for MBNL and our Shareholders.
You will be comfortable with complex, high volume, high value Transmission roll outs. With detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to ensure compliance with UK regulatory and statutory standards
This role manages teams directly and indirectly and you be part of our extended leadership team, with responsibility to build and grow MBNL’s culture; understand what drives high performance, engagement and delivery, and be true service provider, both internally and externally.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Significant experience of managing large scale transmission deployment safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Significant experience of establishing, developing and leading a deployment function, managing retained resources and partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes of work safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver the leased line, fibre and microwave transmission using contractors, suppliers and retained teams.
- Experience of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement.
- Strong understanding of the UK telecoms deployment eco-system, including the factors that constrain, enable and enhance its capability.
- Extensive experience of motivating, monitoring and improving performance of contractors and suppliers.
- Strong experience of managing the natural tensions between customer, commercial and technical requirements.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.