Corporate Governance and Compliance Assistant
Corporate Governance and Compliance Assistant – Reading
We have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Governance and Compliance Assistant to join our busy and dynamic Legal Team. The Commercial and Governance part of the Legal Department is responsible for supporting MBNL’s commercial and procurement activities and for its governance and compliance. This role sits alongside another Corporate Governance Assistant to manage the governance and compliance aspects on a day-to-day basis.
- Providing company secretarial duties for various committees operated by MBNL. This includes advising the meeting chair, ensuring constitutional requirements are met, managing those meetings in a proactive and timely manner from agenda, through to meeting minutes and tracking and chasing actions.
- Managing compliance activities including confidentiality protocols, gift registers and business continuity
Liaising with senior internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner.
Reporting on compliance matters effectively and chasing resolution.
Providing measurable analysis on compliance matters.
Providing training materials on compliance.
Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive continuous improvement and learning
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Company secretarial experience
- Organisational and communication (oral and written skills)
- Project management skills
- Compliance knowledge
- Corporate governance experience
- Process management skills
- Excel and Sharepoint skills
- Operating autonomously
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.