Change Agent - Legal Operations
Change Agent - Legal
Contract until Dec 2022
Reporting to the Head of Legal Property you will play an important role in supporting MBNL's wider operational support services transformation programme from a legal team perspective. We have recently implemented a new digital workflow platform for some of our property work, and will now be assisting to transform further property workflows. You will oversee all aspects of these activities that impact the Legal Property team.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Close liaison and interface with the Property team and other relevant functions, on all matters pertaining to the transformation programme which impact the legal property team.
- Forward Planning and co-ordination of Legal Property team interface into the programme
- Analysis of Business Services Catalogue, assessing processes vs delivery.
- Mapping and re-mapping of business processes
- User acceptance testing
- Train the trainer activity
- Testing of data integrity
- Assessment of risk controls on an ongoing basis for system design as regards GDPR, commercial confidentiality etc
What we are looking for:
- Experience in legal operations and digitisation of workflows within a legal environment.
- Experience in documenting contracting workflows and digitising these in a platform equivalent to SiteTracker (which is built on Salesforce architecture)
- An eye for detail when spotting opportunities to create efficiencies in legal workflows, and an ability to engage with others to successfully implement change.
- An ability to embrace change and strong change management skills
- Property knowledge would be a strong advantage, especially property litigation knowledge.
Who we are:
MBNL is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We warmly welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, paternity, disability, or age.
We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, and we already strive to achieve the right balance for our people through remote working. We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities, our flexible working arrangements are designed to help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
All applications will be considered solely on merit.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.