Principal Transmission Delivery Manager
Principal Transmission Delivery Manager - 12 Month FTC initially.
Location flexible – we have offices in Reading, W. Midlands & Warrington.
We are looking for a Principal Delivery Manager to join the TX Deployment function of MBNL.
This role is required to support both existing 4G customer experience improvements and provide connectivity readiness for our Shareholders’ 5G delivery plan.
Amongst other deliverables, this role is responsible for:
- Delivery Stream Lead
- Supplier performance overview and management
- Lead into MBNL contracts/procurement for supplier issues
- Supplier escalation point
- Programme POC and escalation point
- Lead for delivery processes
- Management and reporting of delivery streams risks and issues
- Ensure best practice through all delivery managers and suppliers
- Virtual management of MBNL internal cross functional teams, as well as MBNL external Transmission Suppliers.
- Successful delivery of network site infrastructure to MBNL design and HSQA standards.
- Maintain Network continuity in accordance with MBNL Operational safeguards
- Liaison with Shareholder teams to exploit synergies between deployment activities.
- Responsible for intensely managing the day-to-day delivery of Suppliers, 3rd parties against contracted time, cost and quality obligations.
- Undertaking direct intervention to investigate underperformance, instigate recovery initiatives and intensely manage the recovery of delivery performance.
- Manage Supplier delivery via regular review, meetings and reporting
- Regular budget reforecasting working in MBNL Tools and systems in conjunction with Finance and Programme teams
- Highlight potential risks to projects and mitigate as necessary
- Seek agreement from stakeholders about site lists, delivery timescales and budgeting as required
- Management of changes to site lists or specific site requirements
- Be a true service provider – understand your customer’s needs and encourage your team to deliver a great service internally and externally
- Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive improvements, continuous improvements and learning
What we are looking for:
- Leadership experience, with a proven ability to drive delivery across organisational departments, and from 3rd party suppliers.
- Good understanding of TX processes and cross-functional dependencies
- Natural ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Understanding of the numerous functional deliverables (Acquisition, RAN, TX Deployment, Ops)
- Experience of motivating and managing outsourced suppliers.
Who we are:
MBNL is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We warmly welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, and we already strive to achieve the right balance for our people through remote working. We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities, our flexible working arrangements are designed to help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
All applications will be considered solely on merit.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.