18 Month Contract
Location: Reading – with flexible working
The mobile telecoms industry is going through some of the most exciting changes in Property legislation and technology advancements for many years. We are looking for highly engaging Wayleaves Specialist to join our team.
What you can expect to be delivering:
- Manage and coordinate transmission wayleave discussions, mainly supporting Transmission lease line vendors. Interacting with internal lawyers and regional property surveyors, external suppliers, lawyers and property agents to ensure that wayleave disputes and escalations are resolved.
- Ensure that wayleave strategy is agreed across different vendors and developed into guidance and processes and effectively communicated to internal and external suppliers.
- Directly negotiate with landlords to secure wayleave consents, and instruct and manage external property agents to negotiate on MBNL's behalf. Approve negotiation strategy, heads of terms for consent and liaise with vendors to ensure all consents are in place and access is provided.
What we are looking for:
You’ll be a highly engaging and engaged individual, who can influence others and bring them with you as you improve overall service and efficiency for our shareholders and the millions of mobile phone users who rely on our network.
Previous experience to help you be successful in this role:
- Project and Estate Management experience, skills or qualifications. Managing telecoms acquisition processes and delivery against targets.
- Knowledge and experience of Telecoms site acquisition and estate management processes, problem management and resolution of issues
If you are looking for a challenge in an exciting sector, with all the added value of flexible working, a great team environment, we’d really like to hear from you!
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.