Data Analysis and Reporting is within the Transmission Planning team which is responsible for the planning & delivery of the transmission network according to agreed planning guidelines and policies on behalf of our shareholders. Transmission designs are delivered via Managed Service Partners (MSP’s) managed by the MBNL Delivery Team.
· Support end-to-end life cycle of module development of inhouse build tool for data-storage, update, analysis and reporting.
· Extract information from other tools, transform and upload in Azure SQL Server using VM with SQL 2016 and SSIS packages. Migrated data from various data sources
· ( excel & MS Access) to SQL Azure Database.
· Reports: Create SSRS reports with graphs and charts to create various management reports. These reports are scheduled to auto-email at regular interval to the authorized executives.
· Create dashboards and reports for management in PowerBI. Comfortable with PowerBI at advance level in data cleansing(M-language) and creating measures in DAX.
· Creating Mapinfo layers.
· T-SQL coding at an advance level to meet all the business requirement like developing complex queries to help management get the required data points to take business decision.
· Coordinate with Frontend developer to communicate the requirement or any changes in the module If required.
· Input into improving practices and procedures
· UAT of new modules developed in tool.
· Development of standards, documentation and service offering
· Participation in discussions and forums on behalf of MBNL
· Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive continuous improvements and learning.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.