Head of People
Head of People - Reading
MBNL burst onto the scene in 2007 when EE and Three joined forces to form a globally renowned, ground-breaking joint venture which has delivered a bigger, better, multi-award-winning network that delivers on speed, coverage and capacity for the millions of customers who use it.
Over a decade on and we have relocated to new, state of the art offices next to Reading train station. MBNL’s mission is to create exceptional value for our Shareholders by delivering and managing their best network experiences at the lowest cost. The Head of People is a key leadership role within MBNL and reports directly to the MD.
You’ll be joining a vibrant, agile team, working at the forefront of the mobile telecoms industry.
As a member of the Leadership Team the Head of People is responsible for developing and delivering, with the MD and leadership team, the MBNL People agenda.
Leading a small, diverse team you will be focused on people and performance in equal measure; ensuring that we have the right people in the right roles with the right capability, you will have ultimate responsibility to ensure that strategic and BAU activities across the People Team are managed and delivered.
To be successful in this role, you will be comfortable working at a strategic and operational level. We are a relatively small organisation, with the technicalities you would expect from a blue-chip.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Previous generalist HR Experience working at equivalent level or HRBP / HR manager level working alongside senior stakeholders
- A track record of delivering change, ideally within a fast-paced environment
- A sound commercial approach to identifying HR solutions
- Knowledge of current and forthcoming employment legislation
- An interest in external market factors and industry developments. A proven track record of bringing the outside into your organisation and using this to drive improvement
Nice to have:
- Experience of delivering complex TUPE transfers from initial scope to RFP stage
- Experience of managing facilities / office environments
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.