Site Solutions Designer (Passive Infrastructure)
Site Solution Designer (Passive Infrastructure)
Contract to end of December 2021
Working alongside one of MBNL’s key site providers, overseeing passive infrastructure design proposals, ensuring they are fit for purpose by the time they are progressed to the Build Teams. You'll review the site designs from our partners, make sure they are compliant with MBNL standards, and they match the requirements from the Acquisition and Build teams. You will also be the escalation and quick-response point of contact for any technical design queries.
- Review Output of the Acquisition and Design Feasibility and create site specific Design Instructions.
- Reviewing site survey reports to ensure that the solutions offered by the site provider meet the requirements and appropriate in terms of health and safety, design/build or where they don’t fit the original brief that there is a clearly documented rationale as to why the chosen solution has been selected.
- Approve associated deviations and concessions.
- Identify to the Infrastructure team any required enhancements or additions to the "standard" design solutions in place.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- A background in mobile telecom passive infrastructure design
- Competent AutoCAD user
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical delivery teams, at a management level.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.