Programme Manager – Unilateral Deployment
6 month contract
Reporting to the Programme Manager & Head of Build, this role and is key leadership role and you will be responsible leading and successfully delivering elements of this large programme to align with MBNL’s ambition of being the best delivery team in the UK for Telecommunications.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Accountable for the setting and monitoring of the high level delivery plan ensuring the agreed business outcomes and performance targets are met
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the alignment with the deployment teams to shareholder outcomes.
- To collaborate with the Shareholders and internal stakeholders to ensure the agreed outcomes are maximised.
- To establish and participate in the agreed governance forums ensuring all decisions and changes are captured, assessed and managed.
- Support the proactive management of all programme and solutions interdependencies, risks and issues. Initiating corrective action, recovery plans and intervention to achieve successful delivery of the programme and business outcomes.
- To develop and implement new processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Ensure there is a continuous improvement mindeset through regularly challenging operating practices and behaviours. To inspire teams to be innovative and push the boundaries.
- To mobilise and deliver improvement programmes in line with the business delivery cycles
- Assist with the sourcing, recruitment, development and management of the MBNL team to support programme
What we are looking for:
- SME status (Subject Matter Experts) with experience in the infrastructure deployment programmes.
- Significant and extensive experience of initiating, leading and managing the delivery of large scale, complex programmes and solutions
- Significant experience of leading and managing teams of retained resource and key partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes and solutions to agreed time, cost and quality.
- Extensive experience of formal Programme Management in a technology industry (mobile telecommunications desirable but not essential, other industries experience will also be recognised).
- A proven track record of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement.
Who we are:
MBNL is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We warmly welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, paternity, disability, or age.
We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, and we already strive to achieve the right balance for our people through remote working. We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities, our flexible working arrangements are designed to help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
All applications will be considered solely on merit.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.