Project Engineer – Warrington
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our busy Build team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to join MBNL and develop your career within telecoms. You will be responsible for supporting the Build Managers in all aspects of the site build process.
• Ensure all site permits are in place, valid and compliant
• Work alongside the Site Coordination Team and ensure all works are sequenced correctly
• Manage radio equipment activations
• Working with stakeholders, different departments and external suppliers
• Managing and maintaining site data in MBNL in tools & systems
• Maintain Network continuity in accordance with MBNL Operational safeguards
Requirements to be successful in this role:
• You must be keen to learn and develop with a thirst for knowledge
• Adaptable skillset and be able to work in a fluid environment
• Have a keen interest in radio networks
• A background in engineering/construction/radio/telecoms/structural
• Must have excellent MS Office skills with a strong focus on Excel.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.