Logistics Business Analyst
Logistics Business Analyst - Reading
We are looking for a Logistics Business Analyst to join the Logistics Deployment team based in a brand new head office a stone's throw away from Reading Station. The LD team is accountable for the successful delivery of all equipment requirements for the RAN, mobile backhaul and backbone transmission networks to Shareholder requirements and agreed time, cost and quality targets.
The Business Analyst with be responsible for development of the logistics tools, processes and reporting.
• Review and develop tools and systems to support the logistics deployment
• Review of processes, reports and procedures and look for continuous improvements.
• Ensure end to end processes are in place for all logistics elements including forward and reverse logistics
• Undertake strategy analysis to support logistics strategy and corporate objectives. To include trend analysis, problem management from data analytics, and continuous service improvement plans. Propose and develop strategy plans.
• Create dashboards for senior management on the logistics performance and KPIs
• Monthly reporting of KPI's against performance of delivery, KPI's and Budget vs Actuals
Requirements to be successful in this role :
• Ability to communicate on many levels
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to read documentation and extract important, relevant information.
• Positive customer service mindset
• Experience with IFS Tool
• Experience of delivering projects and to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
• Experience of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver logistics services
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.