Head of Transmission and Site Planning
Head of Transmission and Site Planning – Reading
We are entering an extended phase of large-scale transformation at MBNL. The Head of Transmission and Site Planning is a key leadership role within the MBNL organisation and reports directly to the Head of Transmission.
The role works in partnership with the Transmission and Site Planning SME to lead and proactively manage transmission and site planning on behalf of the Head of Transmission and the MBNL SMT to ensure compliance with UK regulatory and statutory standards and achieve agreed business outcome, cost and performance targets.
A great role and a very exciting, once in a decade time to be joining MBNL as we move our shareholders to the next phase of their network evolution. This role will own the production, agreement and execution of detailed partner build plans to achieve the business outcomes and performance targets.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Significant experience of managing large scale transmission and site planning to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Significant experience of establishing, developing and leading a planning function, managing retained resources and working with partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes of work safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to plan and deploy transmission infrastructure using partners, contractors and retained teams.
- Experience of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement.
- Strong understanding of the UK telecoms deployment eco-system, including the factors that constrain, enable and enhance its capability.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.