Project Manager (Remedy)
Project Manager (Remedy) – Reading
6 month Contract
We have an opening for an experienced IT Change Project Manager, who can support us with an initial 6 month project to facilitate a number of System Enhancements, Process Changes and Configuration changes to our BMC Remedy tools. There will be a lot of interaction with our Shareholders (EE and Three Mobile) as well as the vendor to project manage these changes from business case through delivery, so expect your stakeholder management and collaborative skillset to be well utilised!
• Working with the project team, confirms that the correct project approach is adopted and enforced for the duration of the project.
• Use MBNL project governance, ensuring deliverables are of the correct standard, attends governance reviews, ensuring actions are followed up and closed
• Ensures that key stakeholders receive regular communications, time and cost forecasts and budget reports with specific focus on expectation management.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
• Audit, supervise and control accountability to ensure that projects in the Enablers Programme are correctly initiated, managed, executed and closed.
• Ensures that the outline Business Case of the project has been defined and agreed with key project Stakeholders, and is understood by the project team.
• Interface with suppliers, internal teams and shareholder to ensure programme requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
• Deal with project escalations, log, track and action on behalf of the Enablers Programme
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.