HSQE Management Systems Lead
Health & Safety, Quality and Environment (HSQE) Management Systems Lead
Location: Reading (with flexible remote working available)
The HSQE Management Systems Lead is a key role within the HSQE Team, as integral to ongoing development and evolution of MBNL’s BMS.
The HSQE Management Systems Lead should provide leadership and specialist input to this field of expertise, and is directly responsible for the implementation management systems conformant with relevant standards e.g. ISO14001 & 45001.
- Responsible for the implementation of a health and safety management system conformant to ISO 45001:2018
- Responsible for the implementation of an environmental management system conformant to ISO 14001:2015
- Support in the implementation of a quality management system conformant to ISO 9001:2015
- Develop and maintain HS&E Aspects/Hazards Registers to ensure management of all HS&E risk.
- Develop and maintain HSEQ standards, processes, procedures, guidance, templates and forms.
- Ensure a consistent process for classification of HS&E incident reports and investigation.
- Ensure a process is in place for consistent HS&E reporting is established throughout MBNL and its contractors in accordance with those metrics and KPIs required by MBNL.
- Make adjustments and enhancements to MBNL’s HSEQ Management System as a result of changed risk and / or performance of contractors’ compliance against MBNL HS&E requirements.
- Provide the primary point of contact with external bodies with responsibility for HS&E certification.
- Oversee any third-party audit processes to meet the requirements of external certifications.
- Develop and maintain and internal assurance programme to ensure compliance with MBNL policy.
- Undertake periodic monitoring, review and audit of HSEQ process across the MBNL organisation.
- Prepare and share outputs of internal assurance regime with the Head of HSEQ, ELT and SMT.
- Responsible for oversight of all HS&E corrective action plans as a result of assurance activities, driving actions to address identified issues.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Experience of developing and implementing health, safety and environmental systems.
- Extensive knowledge of HSG65, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Good analytical skills and the ability to influence and communicate at all levels, engaging and collaborating with colleagues both internally and within partner organisations.
- Understanding of the control of sub-contractor operations.
MBNL – building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other’s uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.