Programme Manager- Unilateral Deployment
12 month contract
Reading based + home working
We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager to play a key leadership role within MBNL, reporting directly to the Deployment (IDS) Management Team.
The Programme Manager will champion the ambition of being the best delivery team in the UK for Telecommunications, and to make MBNL the first place the Shareholders turn to for their Delivery needs.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Accountable for the setting and monitoring of the high level delivery plan for the unilateral T&A delivery programme
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the alignment with the deployment teams to shareholder outcomes.
- To collaborate with the Shareholders and internal stakeholders to ensure the agreed outcomes are maximised.
- Establish and participate in the agreed governance forums ensuring all decisions and changes are captured, assessed and managed.
- Support the proactive management of all programme and solutions interdependencies, risks and issues.
- To develop and implement new processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Ensure there is a continuous improvement mindeset through regularly challenging operating practices and behaviours.
- To mobilise and deliver improvement programmes in line with the business delivery cycles
- Manage Change Control ensuring impacts are captured and communicated to Shareholders and internal stakeholders.
- Manage internal costs governance forum to include PO approval, budget management and site-cost guardrail agreement.
What we are looking for:
- Subject Matter Expert with experience in the infrastructure deployment programmes.
- Significant and extensive experience of initiating, leading and managing the delivery of large scale, complex programmes, and solutions
- Significant experience of leading and managing teams of retained resource and key partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes and solutions to agreed time, cost and quality.
- Strong Communication skills – ability to influence at a senior level
- Extensive experience of formal Programme Management in a technology industry
- A proven track record of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement.
- Experience of managing remotely located, cross-functional teams.
MBNL – building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other’s uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.