H3G Site Infrastructure Design Support no 1
H3G Site Infrastructure Design Support – Reading
18 Month Contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a H3G Site Infrastructure Design Support to join our Design Group within the DPD department. The individual will support H3G in formulating, reviewing and driving good, cost-effective design, including product development as required
- Acting as Design interface between MBNL, Three and MSP.
- Keeping track of new technology solutions which affect speed of deployment and fee ding those into the design arena.
- nitially agreeing scope of delegated powers from Three.
- Authoring technical documentation in accordance with Project needs.
- Ensuring documentation is reviewed for potential affects on the Three network and highlighting them to MBNL Design management.
- Using ProX5 computer programme where necessary to support RF assessments (training provided).
- Agreeing weekly/monthly reporting requirements, then completing them in a timely fashion.
- Co-ordinating the designs from the various PCs involved in the projects to ensure a consistent design approach.
- Feeding back to RAN Infrastructure group for timely update of RAN Documentation to keep in-line with feedback from applications of the design guides on real sites
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Solid design experience in general telecoms infrastructure with an operator, MSP or swc.
- Ability to interpret and author documentation to a good standard.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Current Driving Licence
- Computer literate for MS Word, MS Excel, Emails, MS Powerpoint.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.