IT Procurement Manager
IT Procurement Manager – Reading
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Procurement Manager to join MBNL’s Commercial team who manage a large number of strategic suppliers providing anything from Managed Services, Network Equipment, Transmission, Information Technology and management of power and property suppliers. We support key stakeholders and our shareholders, helping them to ensure our suppliers deliver what they need when they need it, developing clear strategies for the future.
- Ensuring the appropriate Statement of Works (SoW) templates are used
- Conducting commercial review for each SoW to mitigate and manage commercial risks
- Work with MBNL's technical / project teams to lead commercial reviews and create / lead competitive processes
- Create tenders and lead commercial negotiations using established commercial processes and ensuring you represent the strategic requirements of MBNL and its shareholders
- Draft and award supplier contracts with support from MBNL Legal and external legal outsource supplier, as required
- Report issues and opportunities in a timely manner and manage risk appropriately
- Take ownership of resolution of contractual disputes
- Ensure contractual governance / approval mechanisms are applied and support governance meetings in line with the contract to ensure actions delivered upon
- Work with relevant vendor manager to track performance of suppliers against the contract on key contractual KPIs working and ensuring that the suppliers are delivering on all fronts
- Work with relevant stakeholders to engage with supplier contacts, ensuring agreed performance and pricing are maintained and new costs are agreed under contract as required
- Work with MBNL's technical / project teams and Managed Service Providers to ensure that MBNL's suppliers / contracts are managed effectively yielding sustained savings
- Managing the multitude of stakeholders across EE, 3 and MBNL
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Experience in negotiating IT contracts, specifically in negotiating license agreements with a good understanding of IPR, metrics and software renewal considerations.
- Experience of managing and influencing stakeholders up to Director level.
- Good understanding of Contract Law.
- Motivated individual with strong communication skills.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.