PMO Analyst (Demand Management)
PMO Analyst (Demand Management)
9 Month Fixed Term Contract
This role sits within the Business Planning Team, which acts as the Portfolio, Programme and Project (3PM) management office for MBNL, responsible for 3PM governance, delivery standards, processes, reporting, training, and systems. As a BPT Analyst, you will be responsible for managing all the demand into MBNL portfolio ensuring that demand process promotes effective and efficient delivery. Keeping stakeholders engaged and supportive of the methodology through leading effective communications and training. Supporting and driving senior management decision-making within MBNL by providing insights into the integrated plan.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Creating, building, maintaining and managing the demand into the MBNL portfolio ensuring there is full visibility of all demand, resourcing, dependencies risks and impacts on existing delivery projects and functions
- Facilitating the production of a delivery roadmap which aligns to MBNL’s corporate objectives.
- Managing and chairing the Demand Forum for the shared and unilateral portfolio ensure effective governance and appropriate decisions making, with the assistance of the Head of BPT.
- Creation of all approved work within our Project Management System and supporting the project community to ensure effective mobilisation
- Delivering in-depth training courses and materials on MBNL Delivery Way, MBNL governance, and the supporting processes and tools, encouraging adoption and adherence by MBNL staff
- Support the production of the 5 Year Plan for Shared and Unilateral Project capex and Opex in the delivery community and the monthly forecasting and budgeting processes and reviews
- Working with the function heads, lead on the production of resource forecasting to support effective mobilisation and recruitment planning processes
- Manage and control the changes to the demand and resource plans to ensure entire requirements and impacts are understood on existing delivery capacity
What we are looking for:
- More than anything, we are looking for someone who enjoys what they do, shows initiative and drive, and engages with people from across the business to achieve best outcomes.
- Ideally you will have some formal Project Management qualification, as well as experience working in a Project or PMO environment.
- If you have experience chairing or leading demand forums, that would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience working with Change Advisory Boards (CABs) would also be an advantage.
Who we are:
MBNL is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We warmly welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, paternity, disability, or age.
We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, and we already strive to achieve the right balance for our people through remote working. We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities, our flexible working arrangements are designed to help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
All applications will be considered solely on merit.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.